Therapist (Contact at bottom of page)

First of all, thanks for visiting this space on the web. I hope the explanations about the knowledge outlined, were understandable, and hope it reach you in an open and concise form, which is what I proposed.

Now, at last, I want to introduce myself: my name is Pablo. I'm a professional body therapist, registered under Nº 18.888 (Arg.), who studies differents skills like music-therapy, localized massage, phytotherapy, and specialized in reflexology applied on feet and hands. Devoted to this technique because it's the most complete and effective i'd ever know. It achieves incredibles levels of effectiveness, treating the body as a unit, attacking the source of the problems; and its differences with western medicine (which treats each body part separately) makes this therapy an innovation on this side of the world.

I graduate from Dallon Perelló Academy, recognized institute and laboratory of esthetic in Argentina, under teaching of the well known profesor and therapist Beatriz del Vas.
Working with patients in all age, gender, illness or even interest ranges, each one leaves me an experience. I work in a professional manner using tools such as soothing music, incenses, sedatives creams, stimulants lotions, along with other instruments for the correct application of treatment.

With tact and ease in my movement techniques, patience and conection with each patient, I have a perfect domain on my skills. My sessions includes: diagnosis confection, chakra stimulation and balance, complete relaxation massage, specific treatment on the following systems: muscle-skeletical, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic... (In the "When Should I Take a Session?" section, I talk a little about it. By the way, you can ask me and i will respond). Finally, if seems appropiate, I suggest any benefit infusion or food to add to the usual diet of the patient.

The results are immediate and quite satisfactory. The aim is to heal physical and animically, and enjoy a good time of relax, pleasure and recreation.

To let you know me in a more open way, I think appropiate to mention that I'm a musician and a writer too. And a First Aids Assistant, certificated by the argentinian first cross.
I practice Yoga (Hatha style), Zen meditation and martial arts.

Like a travel enthusiast, my desire is to travel around the world in a sail boat. And this is exactly what i'm doing at this right moment. So, if you saw me recently, is because I'm very close to you. So, if you want to contact me, please send an e-mail to:
PH.GORE@GMAIL.COM


I'm just funding this dream working in this thing that I really enjoy: the Alternative Medicine.

Thanks for your attention and for visiting my website.
______________________

I usually offer the sessions at the patient's home, parks, hotels or beachs. I bring the Spa to my patients. As I said, if you saw me is because I'm near.


If you want to ask me any question or consultation, please complet the following information:
· Name (It's not necessary the lastname)
· Age (that's important to know which is the better treatment)
· City and resident area (do not write street or number)
You can consult me sending an e-mail or using the lavel "comentary" on this same page. Please, if that is the case, let me know your e-mail too. There I will respond your questions.